These items have their effect just by having them on your inventory, much like the charms from Diablo II, each work in a different way and cannot be sold to npcs. (but the charms can be disenchanted)
- You can have only 1 Pendant, 10 Charms and 1 stone of a sub job and 1 crafted stone at a time.
- The pendant has 3 upgrade levels. It doesn't need to be equipped to take effect
- 1st stage: you get random Gem Fragments from monsters, for each 10 you can trade for a town gem with the 4 guards on the west wing, with 4 gems and a +100 pendant, talk to Anabelle outside to get a special garment box and the next pendant.
- 2nd stage: you need to talk to the guards about strong monsters, kill MVPs until you get 4 runes, upgrade them with the guards, get the pendant with 4 runes and +100 upgrade to Anabelle to get a better special garment box and the next pendant.
- 3rd stage: Talk to the guards, clear the Baphomet's Castle Raid, and return to the guards to get the final upgrade and take the +100 pendant to anabelle for a final bonus.
All charms can be obtained with random drops, they have quality and mods.
- Charms have different rarities, Pegasus Charm for example is only obtainable from Charm Boxes at a low rate.
- It's important to balance the benefits of the mods with higher quality for better charm bonuses, sometimes having lower quality with better mods outweight the % bonus/quality.
You can have a sub job stone and a crafted stone at a time.
Unstable rift monsters drop the stone shards to craft
- Different Classes have different stone bonuses. It has enchants according to the job progression of your subclass along with stat bonuses. Transcendent classes have an extra HP and base level bonus.
- Crafting stones requires 20 shards, and 10 subsequent shards for each upgrade, up to +100
- Stones are not lost and are saved on the NPC,
- According to the ADM, you get a "secret reward" when you get every stone to +100
|Stone||Main Effect||Recommended Use||Color|
|Force||Weight Limit, Critical Damage, Double Damage Chance||Overall damage and weight increase||Purple|
|Cosmic||Move Speed, P.Dodge, Cast delay/cooldown, enables use of Teleport/Warp Portal/Perfect Hiding, Removes gemstone cost.||Very good convenience and skill spam||Blue|
|Spirit||Changes to Ghost Property, summons up to 6 minions according to base stats, minions have a portion of user's level and stats.||Necromancer-like changes.||Orange|
|Truth||Permanent Endure and Cloaking vision, Max HP and HP Regen, Increased threat for raid tanking||Best for tanking and sustain||Red|
|Temporal||Multi Strike and Spell Echo, Chance to revive on death, crit rate and crit shield, any revives fully heals.||Good for high risk situations and getting extra hits||Green|
|Wisdom||Massive magic damage increase, casting can't be interrupted||Good for safe mages, specially early game.||Yellow|