These items can help you fine-tune builds, get specific bonuses or exponentially improve your item power.
- Refining bonuses apply up to +30 unless specified otherwise, items can be refined up to +100 for extra atk/def.
- It's Impossible to lose an item by failing refining. You can however lose refine levels up to half the current level.
- Different Currencies have different drop rates.
- crafted gear are weaker than higher instance/quest items, but they can be worn from Lv1 and most don't have class restrictions, and are also easy to make,
- Most currencies can be crafted or traded with the old lady npc on the East Wing.
- Currency has 7 tiers of rarity, you are guaranteed to get each tier eventually, and when a tier drop is determined it has a chance of being the item.
- Higher monster levels give currency slightly more frequently.
- Each tier has its own chance of rolling, meaning you can get a T1 then a T3 in a row.
- For every mob that you don't drop a currency, it increase the odds you'll get a currency on the next. these odds are very slightly increased if you're a VIP player and are different for each currency tier.
- This guarantees every currency is farmable and obtainable, even the rarest ones, eventually.
|Currency||Effect||How to Obtain||Tier/Rate|
|Augmentation||Add's a random mod to the item, requires an empty mod space.||Drop, Old Lady, Dust Exchange||T1/33%|
|Fractal||Rerolls the values of the current item's mods.||Drop, Dust Exchange||T1/66%|
|Refraction||Rerolls the values of the current item's mods. These values are very likely to be better than current ones.||Drop, Dust Exchange||T2/50%|
|Lesser Refine||100% chance to refine any item by +1 up to +10, works on any equipment/charm.||Drop, Dust Exchange||T2/50%|
|Refine||100% chance to refine any item by +1 up to +30, works on any equipment/charm.||Drop, Old Lady||T3/25%|
|Chaotic||Randomly changes all mods on the items, may leave empty slots.||Drop, Old Lady, Dust Exchange||T3/25%|
|Protean||Changes the Stat bonus on the second slot to +X all stats.||Drop, Old Lady, Dust Exchange||T3/25%|
|Lesser Absorption||Removes the mod enchants from the item and stores on it to be used on other items. The item must be of the same category. Works on items under 500 quality.||Drop, Dust Exchange||T3/25%|
|Lesser Enhancing||Enhances the quality of an item by 20, works on quality 500 and under items.||Drop, Old Lady||T4/33%|
|Emergent Purging||Removes the first 2 mods on an item, generating 2 empty slots||Drop, Old Lady||T4/33%|
|Terminal Purging||Removes the last 2 mods on an item, generating 2 empty slots||Drop, Old Lady||T4/33%|
|Determinate Purging||Removes one choosen mod on an item, generating an empty slot||Drop||T5/33%|
|Greater Refine||Refines any item by +1 up to +100, works on any equipment/charm.||Drop, Old Lady||T5/33%|
|Absorption||Removes the mod enchants from the item and stores on it to be used on other items. The item must be of the same category. Works on items under 2000 quality.||Drop, Old Lady||T5/33%|
|Greater Enhancing||Enhances the quality of an item by 20, works on any quality item.||Drop, Old Lady||T6/50%|
|Greater Absorption||Removes the mod enchants from the item and stores on it to be used on other items. The item must be of the same category. Works on items of any quality level.||Drop, Old Lady||T6/50%|
|Distorted Temporal||Clones an item and randomly changes one of its enchants, no cards or card slot enchants are cloned. (will not work on Frac coin gears / 10k+ gears)||Drop||T7/75%|
|Temporal||Clones an item and all it's enchants, no cards or card slot enchants are cloned. (will not work on Frac coin gears / 10k+ gears)||Drop||T7/25%|
|Mystical Dust Shard||Generated from disenchanted items, can be crafted into Mystical Dust. Double click to craft as many as possible.||Disenchant||-|
|Mystical Dust||Can be exchanged for different stones at a varying cost with the old lady NPC.||Mystical Dust Shard x5||-|
|Enchanted Crystal||Adds a random enchant to an item according to this item's current quality level.||Random drop when disenchanting, crafting on east wing npc||-|
Currency Drop Determination (It's a complicated but balanced system):
Every currency tier has a determined base value roll, every monster killed decreases the rolls needed for a drop.
- Tier 1: 18,000 (Sort of common)
- Tier 2: 72,000 (4x less likely than Tier 1)
- Tier 3: 144,000 (8x less likely than Tier 1)
- Tier 4: 288,000 (16x less likely than Tier 1)
- Tier 5: 576,000 (32x less likely than Tier 1)
- Tier 6: 1,152,000 (64x less likely than Tier 1)
- Tier 7: 11,152,000 (640x less likely than Tier 1)
There is a pity system where every time an item doesn't drop from that tier, it gets easier, guaranteeing it eventually happens, this progress is faster with higher level monsters. Monster level also ensures better rolls for each tier. The tiers are separated and dropping a T3 doesn't reset progress on T6 for example
There a chance for a "Super Lucky Drop" where you get an item and it doesn't reset the pity system, ensuring a faster next roll.
On average according to staff, a T7 drop should require in a worst case 78,000 or so kills to trigger a pity drop, varying to less according to monster strenght.
Special equipment can be crafted using dropped enchanted materials. They can be crafted on the east wing of the castle.
- Items crafted have no mods but are ready to be modded,
- Weapons may have a high number of slots or decent bonuses, but they mostly lose to high end dungeons and instance drops.
- All crafted items have a requisite base level 1, and some also have class restrictions.
- Crafting materials can also be sold for 2,000z.
- It's a good idea to have some of those items crafted to fill any empty slots on early game or get specific bonuses on mid to late game.
Refining equipments can be done in a variety of ways with different materials. Refining is done as usual on the refine NPC in each city (except on special currency ores).
- All refine rates are improved. It's not hard to get to +9 with regular ores for example.
- It's IMPOSSIBLE to lose an item with upgrades. when it fails you lose half your current upgrade level (rounded down).
- Item description bonuses apply up to +30 unless stated otherwise.
- Maximum upgrade level is +100,however, past +30 only atk/def bonuses apply.
|Oridecon Elunium, Bradium and Carnium||Regular ores with regular use and prices, can't be used on middle/low headgear, accessories, costumes and shadow gear.||Cheapest and farmable option, good to try spam refining.||Vanilla Drops|
|HD Oridecon, HD Elunium, HD Bradium and HD Carnium||Stronger ores with higher success rate, instead of halving current refine level, only decreases by 1, can't be used on middle/low headgear, accessories, costumes and shadow gear.||Commom rift treasure drops, good for high bonus items.||Rift Treasure|
|Lesser Refine Stone||100% chance to refine any item by +1 up to +10, works on any equipment/charm.||Best used on shadow gear or costumes.||Random Drops, Tier 3, Old Lady|
|Refine Stone||100% chance to refine any item by +1 up to +30, works on any equipment/charm.||Good for high risk refining||Random Drops, Tier 4|
|Greater Refine Stone||100% chance to refine any item by +1 up to +100, works on any equipment/charm.||Very rare, best saved for refining end-game items.||Random Drops, Tier 5|
|Blacksmith Blessing||Prevents refine failure, amount used increases with refine.||Extra safe use for regular/HD ores.||Rift Treasure, Fractured Coins.|
|Eternal Steel||100% chance to refine any item by +1 up to +100, can be crafted.||Costly but consistent refining option.||Crafting on NPC of east wing.|